This post contains affiliate links.
Amazon has announced its second sale of the year. This great sale catalog has a wide selection of discounted products and special deals for prime members. If we are early, you can save up to an extra 80% on select Amazon items when you sign up for a prime membership account.
Starting from the 11th at exactly midnight to the 12th of October, prime members from the Uk, Canada, Austria, China, Germany, France, Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, and far wide across the globe will have access to the Early Access Sale involving exclusive access to top-shop holiday deals and discounts. Members can start shopping for more than 200 Alexa-enabled devices, including Amazon Echo, Echo,o Dot, and many more with little to no prices on products from popular brands like Philips, Peloton, Murad, Sonicare, Caudalie, and more.
Amazon Prime members worldwide will be able to shop for holiday gifts in an avalanche of Spa day boxes, gift cards, commemorative gas, plaque, personalized ornament, and many more from Amazon’s new gift guides and find inspiration for special holiday sales, as well as Amazon’s Toys-We-Love list inclusively.
How do you get yourself prepared ahead of October?
- Plan, and sign up: If you haven’t gotten a prime account, this is one of the most important things you can do for your Prime Day preparations, so make sure you have a prime membership account with a plan in place before the sale begins.
- Create a list of items you want to buy: This is the best way to keep track of what you need and when you need it. When creating your list, think about how much time each item will take to fulfill, as well as what other items would go well with it. For example, if you’re buying an iPad Pro and pens, consider picking up some sharpies too!
Shoppers with prime membership who anticipate prime day deals create their deal list with Alexa. This avails them with 24-hour notification before each of these deals on items on their Cart or Wishlist goes live.
- Stock up on items that are hard to find elsewhere: Some products sell out quickly during these kinds of sales so try not to buy products that are in high demand or are difficult to find elsewhere – especially if they’re only available through Amazon’s website or app (like routers).
- Sign up for the newsletter and stay on top of deals: With this, you will get exclusive updates about early access sales – plus other great deals that we think you’ll love.
- Check your notification settings: Make sure to set up notifications as well so you’ll never miss out on the early access sales.
What else is happening on that day?
During the inception of the event, Amazon announced it will also be unveiling its first-ever Top 100 list of exciting catalogs of deals from popular brands like KitchenAid, iRobot, Samsung, and many more. It was emphasized In the announcement made through their Press Release on Monday 26th that the event will see up to 80% slashed off all Fire TVs, with discounts on Ashley Furniture, and many more during the two-day prime early access sales available for all your family, friends and all your loved ones.
How much will it cost to get Prime membership?
The cost of a Prime membership is $139 per year or $14.99 per month. There are also free trials available to test out the service. Students’ categories are set out for $7.49 per month, and $69 inclusively with shoppers on government assistance set out at just $6.99 immediately after their free trial elapsed.
What are the benefits of having a prime account?
The most notable advantage of having a Prime membership account is access to unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, as well as free two-day shipping on Amazon orders. Prime members also enjoy exclusive discounts on select items and deals every month from popular brands including one-hour photo storage in Kindle photos and exclusive early access to Lightning Deals.
How to get your Prime account?
You can get a Prime membership by creating an Amazon account. The first time you try to make a purchase, you will have to verify your email address.
Once you verify your email address, you’ll be able to access the Amazon Prime benefits that are available for free to Prime subscribers.
If you don’t have an Amazon account yet, follow here to create an Amazon Account to start claiming your prime benefits.