This post contains affiliate links.
Yes, I installed a Roku with flat LCD TV in my kids bedroom on the wall a few weeks ago. Yes the Rabbit named Fluffykins had his cage sitting under the TV a little close to the power cords that ran from both the TV and the Roku XD box to the outlet.
I didn’t assume that the rabbit would be clever enough to somehow pull the cords into the cage and chew them so badly that the Roku XD was toast. The wiring was so badly chewed I am just glad the bunny didn’t electrocute himself!
Here was the pictures of the cable damage from a household Lop Bunny!
Note, I was able to cut the cord at both ends, and splice the wires together wrapping it with electrical tape which prevented from having to buy a new power supply for the Roku XD.
I have now installed hooks on the wall that keep the wiring well away from the cage and should prevent an incident like this from happening again.